FNB of Central Alabama is offering a new service for our ATM and Debit Card customers. smsGuardian is a free¹ anti-fraud text alert service that sends alerts via text messages. The alerts are triggered by transactions in which your card was used.
Features and Benefits
- Sends alerts about suspicious card activity directly to cardholders via text message
- Allows cardholders to enroll up to 10 mobile numbers per card number
- Supports “do not disturb” times where messages can be held and sent after the designated quiet period
- Notifies cardholders prior to expiration so they can respond to a renewal text in order to extend their enrollment
- Supports all major mobile phone carriers
Transactions that trigger alerts
- International Transactions
- Authorizations Greater than $400
- 5 or More Transactions in 24 Hours
- Card not Present (Online Purchases)
- Out of State Transactions
- Declined Authorizations
This is a FREE1 service!
To begin receiving text alerts, enroll your card(s) and mobile number(s) through the smsGuardian website by clicking the button above. Enrollments are effective for one year. You will be notified prior to expiration and you can respond to a renewal text in order to extend enrollment for another year.
You may discontinue the receipt of text alerts immediately by texting the word STOP in reply to a text alert. You may also unsubscribe from this service entirely on the smsGuardian website.
¹ your regular phone carrier Message and Text rates still apply