Personal Electronic Services
Stay connected no matter where you are with FNB of Central Alabama’s Electronic Banking. It’s fast, secure and a free way to access your FNB of Central Alabama accounts while on the go.
Personal online banking with bill pay
Online Banking with Bill Pay is a secure service that gives you instant access to all of your FNB of Central Alabama accounts. Enjoy the convenience of banking on your own schedule from any location with a computer and Internet connection. Passwords, multi-layered authentication and encryption technology keep your account information private and secure.
With Online Banking with Bill Pay you can:
- Pay bills
- Check real-time account balances
- View account history and previous statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images
- Verify ATM or Debit Card transactions
- Make a FNB of Central Alabama loan payment
- Download your account information into money management software such as Microsoft® Money, Quickbooks® or Quicken®
E-Statements allow you to receive and store your monthly statements electronically, reducing the chance of mail fraud and expediting receipt, as you are notified as soon as your statement is available.
Enjoy the convenience of FNB of Central Alabama Mobile Banking:
- Check your balances on checking, savings, and money market accounts
- View your transaction history
- Transfer money between eligible FNB of Central Alabama accounts
- Make bill payments
- Mobile check deposit
If you’re already an Online Banking user, you can start Mobile Banking right away:
- Log into your account, then click Options>Mobile Setting to enroll in Mobile Banking. It’s that simple.
Not yet an Online Banking customer?
Sign up for Online Banking now to conveniently manage your FNB of Central Alabama accounts from your computer or mobile phone.
Need assistance? Call us at 866.318.3238, and we’ll help you get started.
* While FNB of Central Alabama does not charge a fee for FNB of Central Alabama Mobile Banking service, your wireless telecommunications provider may charge for data usage. Check with your wireless telecommunications provider for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage charges that may apply.