FNB of Central Alabama is committed to the highest level of service possible. We believe the secret behind our success is our hardworking, dedicated employees. We are always looking for qualified candidates who can support our commitment to service. If you’re a talented, highly motivated team player who wants to make a difference, contact FNB of Central Alabama today!
You can send us your resume and cover letter specifying the position for which you are applying by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to FNB of Central Alabama, Attention: Human Resources, 2323 Paul W. Bryant Drive, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401.
FNB of Central Alabama is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Teller – Tuscaloosa/Northport
FNB of Central Alabama is seeking a motivated individual to join our team. As a teller, you will set the standard for excellence in customer service by greeting customers as they enter the branch and assist them by providing information on their accounts, accepting deposits, processing payments and cashing checks.
- Providing superior service to all customers
- Assist customers with routine transactions, including but not limited to, accepting deposits, check cashing and payments
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Teller experience is preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, including e-mail, internet and Microsoft Office
- High School diploma or GED